Fayth Women's Size Guide and Product Care
Purchasing clothing online can be daunting, especially if it's your first time! We have included a general size chart for our clothing, and measurements are provided on the product page of each item. Please use these charts to help determine your sizing, and feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any sizing inquiries.
Note: UK sizing can be subjective, we'll do our best to be as accurate as possible!
|UK Size||UK 4-6||UK 6-8||UK 8-10||UK 10-12|
Here are some illustrations on how we measure our clothes:
- It is important to note that strapless/ tube tops and dresses have to be worn snug in order to hold up.
- Fitted items generally have smaller measurements as compared to items that are worn loose-fitting.
- Fabrics that are stretchable generally have smaller measurements, however, if the item is being stretched too much (>2"), it may get a little snug.
- Hips measurements don't matter that much if you're looking to into a flared skirt/ dress, you just need to pay attention to the pit to pit, waist, and length measurements.
- Pay attention to our size & fit on individual product pages. If an item runs big/small, it will be stated.
- Handwash new clothing in cold water separately from other clothing for the first time
- For future washes, separate them into groups with similar colour to avoid colour runs/transfer
- Turn your clothing inside out and handwash them to maintain the shape and quality; rinse until water runs clear after hand washing
- Wash your clothing with cold water if you are unsure of the maximum temperature
- Do not use strong detergent
- Do not iron embellishments, prints, pleats or trims
- Do not bleach
- Avoid contact with moisture and liquids such as perfume, hairspray, lotions, perspiration and water
- Store in dry areas without direct sunlight, preferably in a fabric-lined box to prevent pieces from moving around